Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sovereign Hands

Somehow i think God is really watching over me. Preparing me along the way for the future. Its like as though, He knows the good and bad stuff that is going to take place, but he has also given me, well he prepares me, he feeds me with knowledge or so on what to do before it happens. To help me get thru the obstacle successfully. A non Christian might not have this from God i don't know, but somehow i believe that God is letting me know of how to handle things sometimes i don't. Its not that i am suppose to keep trying to predict or pass judgements or assume anything. But i should always pray and know that God is watching over me, guiding me, teaching me, always Protecting me from all evil and harm. ALWAYS.

Just like today, when i met up lydia. and She had car issues and she told me story's about what happened to an uncle she knows. Somehow that story coincidentally helped me to evaluate the situation and act in a way in which i am able to protect myself.

Another one was when i went to petaling street and there were con-people on the street, and Zoe thank God was there to steer me away from evil people.

and also in relationships. remember noelle, as much as you see there there are excitements etc in getting into intimacy fast. Guard your heart. Do not stir love until it pleases. :) Listen to God. Always obey always, and have faith in Him. God, im not perfect, i don't know how to be, nor do i know how to really please you, somethings i think i'll find really hard. But i pray that i'll always believe in your love. Your goodness and mercy and grace.

I guess each day, God wants me to walk in faith, not to hid under the table, but to continually shine his light everywhere ! on the mountain top! its not about sheltering yourself all the time because that is what God will do each day, He will be your shelter, you can be brave and confident to walk out in the storm. Focus on God, not on the storm. He won't give you things you can't handle. ( somehow i think i'll rather be really weak in that case )... well God you know us all, you know how fallen we are. Thank you for loving me.

God each day, i'l rely on your daily bread to guide me thru the day. The holy spirit prompting me and leading me, Your might, power and love protecting and guiding me like How a parent looks after their child. and also to live Loving, Somehow. well most of all, to be the girl you made me. To be real!

No comments:

Post a Comment