Monday, July 19, 2010

i realized something bout me

i like watching kids/ family movies compared to like other types of movies :). Also, you really get to know a person once you've like spend time with them. Like as in really hangout with them, live with them. To really know them :) So remember, don't get into anything to fast etc. 

What i find about life is that, you've got to move with it, or you'll just be left stuck behind. Whatever it is. Lord, ill keep committing my desires and dreams into your hands. Somehow i know that is when my life would be truly beautiful. As i allow your hands to work in my life. Im actually really happy you know, with how i have becomed, i know there will be tough decisions in life, tough choices to be made , but i know that you'll guide me, and whatever path i choose wisely ( to the best i can ) You will be with me Always. and you are a generous God. " commit your plans unto the lord/ delight yourself in the lord and He will give you the desires of your heart "

My God truly cares about me. You know God, i somehow know i need not worry. I do not need to conform to the pressures and trends of this world. You are above it all, I need to just seek and follow you. And you would even ' prepare for me a table in the presence of my enemies ' That you truly care. The God of moses, daniel, esther, david, joseph, noah. I want to be a women of integrity. .. i know i'll have battles ahead. Be my strength Lord. Protect me from the world. Thank you for everything :) amen

No comments:

Post a Comment