Wednesday, July 21, 2010

happy :)

i don't want to envy. i want to be happy for people or have no opinion on people i may not really agree with somehow. 

I guess this is why i like staying away from the rat race. Why i like being different why i like different :).
There is no need to compare, no need to strive. I also prefer having friends who are different from me, unique, people who have their own personality, own ways, own style. Things become more interesting.

You know how people like showing of their happiness, made by things such as short mission trips, made by shopping trips, made by new clothes, the latest technology, things bought, things they have worked hard for. Temporary happiness. Somehow, i mean its cool you know, well its more of the ways of the world now. 

But for me, i like the idea of finding happiness everyday in the little things ! Being able to teach kids, practicing for dance, having a friend from sydney visit ! Just these little things that adds up to larger things! You know, how God truly blessed me with being able to live in florence italy, something i would never have even imagine myself doing. Im sure, somehow, as i commit each day of my life to God. He would love me back a thousand million times more. That my life would be a pleasant surprise! That each day i could be sure, my faith in God will overcome the world, that there is hope all the time. I have to keep breathing, keep living! Keep His joy. 

' tiny drops of water makes the mighty ocean ' !

an iceberg. only about 10% can be seen, is exposed . The other 90% is as important maybe more. i guess its easy to look at what can be seen and judge it. mm lol. it just made me think because so many people use the iceberg to create theories lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment