Monday, July 19, 2010

mastering the language.

Honestly, i had never been the most hardworking or diligent or discipline or motivated person ever in studying. But i really want to be able to speak good italian before i go there. I don't want to make excuses in being so clueless over there also given that i have so much time. I have never been good in languages either, but im going to pray before i start studying, that God will help me. Help me with mastering this language.

---
Somehow its not that i try to be distant or different. I just am. Funny how people still kinda like hanging out with me. Im glad they do :) I pray that God i'll shine your light wherever i go, without condemning or judging anyone. Thought somestuff i really dislike and want nothing to do with. I just want to help. 
---
Well good italian here i come :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment