Monday, July 5, 2010

Couch surfing

For my eurotrip. i plan to go couch surfing! I think it would make things more fun and exciting and interesting too :) It would be great to be able to find lovely people who would love to take me in and give me a place to lay my head each night. I pray to got that this will go really well :) 

You know how it might be terrifying for a person who lives in a jungle to drive a car ( learning about the no. of accidents that happen each year ) they may decide to never drive. I guess its the same with living. Usually people give excuses based on having no experience rather by listening to facts. But me somehow i want to live free from the ridicules of others. Of the insecurities and fears of others. Each day when i make decisions somehow Lord, i want to be able to trust you, even if it seems dangerous or silly or even stupid, life is more that about that, but about taking steps of faith, trusting you. always praying and having a hope for the best and knowing God always provides the best and loves me . I must not fear living.

My teeth is feeling ekks. i have to note down to visit the dentist before leaving to Italy.

Ah God, i pray that i'll be well prepared for my trip to italy, i will do really well in my studies God, i really want to do excellent :) and also that i will have the best most adventurous and wonderful time travelling and learning about people and the world and about You!. To be able to shine your light and make lovely friends all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment