Wednesday, June 30, 2010

LEMONS

im a happy kid. waiting for life to throw me lemons tomorrow to make another glass of lemonade. yes please thank you.

Happiness, trauma's, disasters and joy. they all happen at different seasons in life. I've learn to make lemonade. like really learned to and is still learning... Just to remind myself to always lift my head up. I don't have to conform to the minds and image of others.

Im pretty Happy at the moment :) Life is good! And i really do thank God :) Im looking forward to much things, Lord i do pray that i will grow in faith even though its natural living in this world to grow the other way. I shall keep believing in the best thru prayer. God i do pray that tomorrow's application of my visa will go well and smooth. I commit it into your hands lord. The lady might be a little nasty, but you have favour on me and is always with me. I know that with you, nothing is impossible! :) I can be confident in anything i set forth to do, knowing you gave me the choice to make the most and best out of all you give me ( trusting me in that sense ) and also giving me the Gift to having faith in you who never fails. AMEN! true that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment