Tuesday, June 29, 2010

50mm f1.8 II

 photo's taken at Lishan's with my new lens
:). I've just bought my lens for rm300 bucks + filter 110 + controller 10 + free screen protector. I guess its a pretty good deal :s...

Met Lishan today at IKEA! She is back, super lovely girl. she is so nice, she helped me bring back a box of my stuff!. Im feeling so hot now, going to on the air- con soon.

Everynight i have been planning my eurotrip!, slowly but surely its gaining more momentum! Ah, so the plan is
12-15dec : Milan ( ask Deb )
15-19dec : Paris ( Franks/ Hostel )
19-22dec : UK London ( Cousins )
22-26dec: UK Aberdeen/Edinburgh ( Syazwan )
26-29dec: UK London ( Cousins )
29-3jan : Amsterdam (David's )
3- 7jan : Frankfurt
7-9jan  : Munich
9-12jan: Vienna
12jan: Back to Tuscany.
 :)

I'll book my flights soon. by this or next week. ones they are more stabilized  WOOHOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment