Friday, June 25, 2010

82 days

till i leave to Florence, Italy! 
when i am there, i'll have to take lots of photographs and document my travel.
be friendly, meet lots of new friends and make sure i do not take this for granted! To Enjoy each day to the fullest and not let petty things disappoint me. To always try my best to get the best! and always ask as soon as i am able to! Do not hesitate, and always try to make the most and best out of all you are given :)
While i am here, in this 82 more days, 11 weeks,  2.5 months i'll :

one - make as much garments as i can! 2 garments a week :)
two - try not to miss any wing chun lessons!
three - hang out and catch up with all my friends in malaysia and also spend time with family!
four - travel to malacca, kuala selangor fireflies! and a fishing trip.


Lets make the most of what is given to us! Each and every single day. You'll never know until you risk rejection, risk failing, risk getting disappointed :) Do it, and keep getting back up when things let you down.
 -------------------------

About love.
I'll be open to finding love, wherever i maybe and whenever. But i'll always guard my heart.
Somehow, there is something in me now that really enjoys being single at the moment! Just free from you know it all!. I would like to get a boyfriend, whenever. But about marriage and all, maybe when i am like 28 or something :) For now, having great friends everywhere is awesome!!!. A guy who could be my best friend and soon potential husband. But man, i don't KNOW. things just happen like spontaneously yeah. But i quite know the type and kind of guy i like, and once i find him, i don't want to hesitate, there is no time to waste in everything, even love. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment