Tuesday, June 29, 2010

If you don't plan..

If you don't plan, you won't get anywhere. you'll end up, nowhere.

We'll never in this life be certain of anything, but we can always plan and do things in confidence by trusting that God is always with you. All the time. Helping you, loving you, providing and guiding.
Whenever you tell God, " i will do my best, to live life to the fullest to how i know and is able to, and i'll leave the rest to you" Have faith, God will definitely guide you and only GIVE YOU THE BEST :).
Everyday, He provides me food to eat, a comfy place to lay my head, family and friends and protection and guidance. Isn't He working in my life! Definitely SO :) Im not living an ordinary life. it gets as Ordinary as i Make it to be. God has given me the gift to Choose how to live my life. He wants me to be always joyful ! 

There is no adventure without danger. ( Its a fact. ) Its not a story without drama or the bad guy. But i've got to know this, the good guy always wins . God always wins. 

You can't live life toss by just whatever you are in now. You can't listen to whatever everyone says. You can't agree with everyones opinions. You can't live life like how everyone is living. All because that is how most people think doesn't mean its right, All because its the safest route doesn't mean its the best. If you know deep down in your heart that your God will never leave you nor forsake you Why do you fear, Why do you have so little faith. Why don't you just let go, Do what you have to to live life to the fullest!, and trust Him.

Plan, live life in the present, plan an adventure for the future. commit it into the Lords hands and go forth. The God of this Universe has me safe in His hands. He has already given me eternal life, He loves me :) I can trust that whatever i Ask him , He listens and will Give!. If i ask God for Protection to wherever i may go in this world and that i may live a ripe old age while always taking risk and being adventurous! I shall believe He hears me. and that He will Give ! And this is what i call FAITH. believing in the best of the Unseen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment