Monday, June 21, 2010

a dream


Sometimes i get scared to dream. And when you are scared to dream, you won't have the courage live the dream. But then you wonder, why is it then that God made you this way, having desires such as the ones you have. Desires you feel is placed deep in your heart. a longing, a passion, a joy to grasp.

Then you tell yourself. God won't make you as special as you are if you were not meant to enjoy what He has given you. Yes we will make mistakes, yes we will sometimes feel hopeless. But whenever i read the verse in the Bible telling me not to worry, about what i eat nor what i wear because these things God will provide, i gain confidence in this decision of mine. What he wants me to have is faith is His provision and to seek what God's heart is after each day.

" Rejoice always, Pray without ceasing, in everything give Thanks." This is how i'd like to live my life each and every single day as i wake up from a nights rest.

I went into fashion design because i love dressing up, style, art, clothes, fashion, designing. Beautiful things, the ability to create something to wear. There are many things i like to do, and i'll never stop exploring. The art of good coffee, the trill of skateboarding, photography and many many more.

I have decided, i do not want to live a life that is mediocre. I want to live each day to the fullest. And to do this i won't be able to please everyone nor gain the approval of many. Living in a world with people carrying the weight of the world on their shoulder each day you will without a doubt be bombarded with people with many opinions of their own that may dishearten you, be negative, a dream smasher. Sometimes because they have chosen to live by the view of the world and all its worries. Well i'll take a stand and choose not too. To always believe that God made me and will with all His might look after me and take care of me both spiritually and physically. He loves me.

I can't say that tough times wont come because that would be a lie. Storms would come, troubles, doubts, misery, fear. Each day they will be knocking on my door. but i will not let them enter. And even if they do, I'll always get back up. whenever life throws lemons at me, i want to make the most of every situation and circumstance. I am imperfect, flawed, i'll never stop being imperfect, i'll never stop making mistakes. But this i know, God will never leave me nor forsake me.

Religion stops a person from living and sin kills a living soul. I just want to live each day thanking God for all that He gives me. I don't want to get caught up in pleasing God with rules i make up for myself to be perfect even though i can never be and that is why God sent Jesus to die on the cross for me so i could LIVE! Neither am i going to indulge in sin when i know it makes God sad and that it harms me. I chose not to live in guilt  but in the freedom of Christ whom has ransom me.

So here goes, to my dreams that may change as i grow. But here they are now :
uno - to travel around the world, living in many different countries exploring, living and enjoying the different cultures around the world. To bring joy to whomever i am with.

due - career wise, i really do not know what i want to do God. i guess anything that allows me to travel and enjoy working. Making people smile and helping others.

trie - To always be in style, uniquely me. To have my own identity and look and kookiness regardless of what people may say or think.
quatro - To always take photography of daily events. To capture good shots and never be afraid or shy or self conscious to do so!

cinque - To not be afraid to take risk. try something new, skate, surf, dive, snorkel! everything :)
sei - To be able to support myself financially once i graduate. To find whatever job! just work any job you can find noelle to support yourself and to buy your parents gift of appreciation :) To trust God to give you the best when you go about looking, to make the best decision you can and go for it! To not be afraid to TRY and to work work work! May God be your strength.

seetee - To fall in love. To not be afraid to take the leap when you are so sure in your heart that He is the man you want to spend you life with. You will know noelle, He would be more than you could dream of.
outo - To always step over the line, to grow each day, to love each day, to live each day.

nove - To not compare yourself to others, to not judge others too. To know that you can only make the most of what you have hence no use complaining how life is unfair , being jealous and all that. To be happy with all that you have because  you really truly are privilege and loved :) Live is not about comfort or security. It is about living in faith each day, taking risk, trusting God, adapting to change. about learning to love.
deiche - to be humble. always open to correction. always open to learn. to thank people and to live without pride knowing everything you have is a gift from above in a funny way. haha because i don't really know how to explain.

escape


Here is to my 10 wished. 
May they come true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment