Tuesday, August 31, 2010

There are stuff i really dislike.

Such as,

having fixed something, and just because they are family, they are able to change things around. To ask for it their way, and me trying to be nice will let it ( even though, sometimes i think, i just shouldn't be nice when i am not because that is being fake ) Seriously, i don't like when i have things to do, and it being changed and made more difficult for me because someone else has something not important to do, and pleasure to attend to. I don't know GOD!! Sometimes, why i am so different from everyone. But i want to live by your word and pray to you more each day. Instead of listening to people and their thoughts. Sometimes they are family and i think that i should listen to them because they are right, or older people because they are supposingly wiser. But GOD, i want you to be the only one i trust in. Sometimes i am RUDE, But help me lord. amen Only you can change me.

No comments:

Post a Comment