Monday, August 2, 2010

44 more days and i can't wait :D

Its exciting times. You know what. i figured this out. That if i don't look around so much, i would be less sad, less angry. Because i have the ability to create, create with my imagination my dream a better brighter place, and live it it because isn't it anyway all about the state of mind. Im not talking about being loony. But as i am given this choice to choose. I choose to be an encouragement to people, to be lovely, nice and helpful. And i will be able to do it better if i do not focus on the temporary. But look forward always, Always trying, always progressing :). Im not going to focus on my sickness. Im going to focus on all the things i can do now. that this is only temporary. My God gave me this body He will heal it, He is all powerful and i thank Him for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment