Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Things i enjoy doing.

Now, i enjoy teaching my kids! Love teaching kids that are keen on learning who are not spoilt or prideful.

Baking, cooking and grilling. In other words creating delicious dishes to share :) and experimenting in the kitchen. It truly is an art.

Planting, gardening and growing. I love planting things, watching them grow and doing my best to keep them healthy and strong!
-------

Other likes,

i love drawing, art, creating, making, coloring, styling, designing.

i love researching and coming out with a concept and theme and a collection.

Skateboarding, surfing, anything that keep the adrenaline pumping. Extreme sports ;p

Outdoors, trekking, beach, anything with nature :)

I also really like organizing and managing things/ people to be more effective and efficient! I find it fun and productive.

I enjoy learning from God and wise people.

Spending time with God and learning his words and putting them into action :)

Having and spending time with wonderful family and friends who loves God too. and encourage me in my walk with the Lord.


-----
result :

-Family oriented lifestyle with close friends nearby. Cooking, Gardening, House parties.
-Involved with Kids. Teaching, Sunday school, Volunteering.
-Outdoor activities, Nature.
-A homegrown business, where i can manage things and where i'll be able to come out with a brilliant idea to spend my time, producing something for people either ( growing/cooking/breeding ) i would think having something to do with nature. While putting my design into good use to make all i create look good :) And make a business, that allows me to get an income and to continue to think of innovative ways to keep my business going not afraid of change! ( and a lovely husband who is really supportive  and motivating and full of faith ;p )
-Hopefully being able to get involved in helping the needing as best as i can, an orphanage? helping UN refugee kids? anything really where my heart calls , where God place in my heart.


God loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment